How we started ?

I had started my game development journey on September 2020. I had learnt so many new things in unity by using c# for programming with that experience I worked on so many functionalities and thought of using that in my upcoming games.

90 Days Challenge (Making 3 Casual 2D Games)


Here what I thought of 90 Days challenge is making 3 games within 90 days and publishing that in Play Store . 
So I had started playing games as a gamer and also as a developer for getting an idea how the functionalities are made and finally selected 3 games from the Play Store and kept them as a reference for my games.

What made me to start this 90 days challenge?

 I had no idea to develop complete game till December 2021. Everything I used to think is I should have to develop AAA games but I had no idea about developing such big games being alone as an indie developer. So with some of my college seniors I came to know about these casual and Hyper casual games. So started searching about those games and played many games and what I noticed is games are so simple and the functionalities which they are using for developing is also so much familiar to me and what attracted me the most is they are having some lots of users playing their games. So with this idea I thought of starting a challenge i.e. 90 days challenge and start developing games.

Here are the 3 game references : 

Rise Up


Don't Touch the Spikes


Amazing Bricks




Here are the 3 games which I made :

Fill Mee


Escape the Spikes


Leap Away


Comments

Popular posts from this blog